CLEPIOS HEALTH INDIA PRIVATE LTD., an Indian corporation and subsidiary of CLEPIOS HEALTH INC., a Delaware (USA) corporation (“Clepios Health™”), offers a mobile platform (the “Clepios App” or “App”) to patients, doctors, pharmacies, laboratories, and imaging centers, to input, upload, and store their personal, medical, and business information and make it available, with consent, to each other through the App. The Clepios App will also offer patients the following tools to manage their healthcare: a search feature to find medical providers and schedule/cancel appointments with them, a messaging feature to interact with their providers, a payment feature to pay their providers for the services rendered. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Clepios App. You must also abide by the App’s Terms and Conditions of Use, which are described later in a separate document.
B. Mission Statement.
D. Obtaining Personal and Business Information.
As regards the information provided by you on the Clepios App, you may review and update it as and when desired. You are requested to provide accurate and correct information. Clepios Health shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information or data supplied by our users.
All of our users’ confidential information will be stored in the cloud on the secure servers of Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is compliant with the requirements of both Indian technology laws and the American Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
You can close your account at any time, in which case your personal or business information and records will be deleted from our system within 90 days.
E. Access Rights to Patient Information.
Any personal or business information input by you on the App, any medical records uploaded by you to the App, and any information pertaining to your medical history provided by you will be saved in your account and will be within your control. Further, any medical report sent to a patient by a doctor or other medical provider will be added to your account. You may choose to share the information and documents mentioned in this paragraph with other users of the App directly from the App, subject to your consent.
Every provider has different access rights as it relates to viewing patient data:
- In the case of a doctor, if the doctor has registered on our platform, the doctor will be able to see the patient’s entire medical history under two scenarios – i) if the patient is the doctor’s existing patient, and ii) if a patient schedules an appointment with a doctor. In other words, by booking an appointment, the patient is consenting to the doctor viewing the patient’s records. To determine if a doctor is part of our network, all the patient has to do is search for the doctor in the search feature and if the patient finds them, then they are users of the App. If a patient wants a new doctor to see his or her records, the patient can invite them to download the App and make an appointment to see the doctor.
- In the case of a pharmacy, if the pharmacy has registered on our platform and if they are assigned by the patient for prescription fulfilment, then they will be able to view only the past medication and allergy sections of the patient’s medical history.
- In the case of labs and imaging centers, if they have registered on our platform and if they are assigned by the patient for a lab or imaging test, they will only have access to the doctor’s referral for the test and the results of the tests they conducted.
Our App also contains a messaging feature that allows everyone on the platform to communicate with each other, provided they are in the user’s network. Any information provided by a patient to a provider while messaging with such provider through the App will be accessible only to such provider.
Please note that access to your information and documents will be available to our Technical Team who are responsible for operating, maintaining, and servicing the technical aspects of our App, and for improving your user experience. Adequate protection of your information will be ensured by means of Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreements entered into with the Technical Team to prevent unauthorized disclosure and use of your information.
F. Use of the Information Collected by Us.
We use the personal, medical, and business information you provide us only as appropriate and required for the efficient provision of our services. We use your information to allow us to process your registration, to provide you with services, to contact you when needed, and to provide notifications of changes to the App. Based on the scope, frequency, and nature of your use of the App, we may also track certain information about you. We may use this information (without disclosing your name or other identifying data) for marketing purposes, to improve system quality, and to perform demographic, scientific, and analytical research.
G. Disclosure of Information.
Your information may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- The information may be shared with our US headquarters located in Brooklyn, New York.
- If we reorganize our company, or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We assure you that we will obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy will continue to be respected.
- If we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud; potential threat to the safety or security of any person, property, or rights associated with our company; or unauthorized use or misuse of our website or App.
- Upon occurrence of any of the following:
- to respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings, or other legal processes;
- to cooperate with and assist authorized agencies to implement the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009, and Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009.
- We may use third party contractors to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the services that we provide to you on the App, and therefore we may provide some of your information directly to these third party contractors. These contractors will be subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced App-related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- We may sell your data to some or all of the following: data brokers, marketing firms, advertising firms, or analytics firms, but only if we first delete identifying data.
H. Dispute Settlement.
I. Applicable Law.
Our website and App are created and controlled by Clepios Health India Private Ltd. and shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
J. Communicating with Clepios Health.
If any person has any concerns, complaints, or recommendations with respect to any aspect of our website or the App, you may call, text or e-mail us at our Customer Service Department. All inquiries shall be responded to as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of receipt of your inquiry.
Phone: +91 9820358627
Address: 28 & 30 (37 & 38) 3C, Madhavan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034 Tamil Nadu, India.